Thursday, July 23, 2015

Multimedia in the Classroom




4 comments:

  1. Courtney~
    Good job pointing out the benefits for both teacher and student. I particularly like how you discuss how students are making active decisions when using multimedia.
    Nice job.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney, your video was short but full of great information about the benefits of multimedia in the classroom. I agree with Caroline, I liked how you pointed out the benefits for teachers and students. While I know there are benefits for the teachers I, for whatever reason didn't think to include those ideas in my video blog. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney, your video was short but full of great information about the benefits of multimedia in the classroom. I agree with Caroline, I liked how you pointed out the benefits for teachers and students. While I know there are benefits for the teachers I, for whatever reason didn't think to include those ideas in my video blog. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Courtney, your video was short but full of great information about the benefits of multimedia in the classroom. I agree with Caroline, I liked how you pointed out the benefits for teachers and students. While I know there are benefits for the teachers I, for whatever reason didn't think to include those ideas in my video blog. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete